unique status in english

 unique status in english


status in english about life

  • Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life.. Love gives us a fairy tale. 🙂
  • Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing.
  • I don\’t care how I look, I don\’t care how I act, as long as I can be happy with my life, i enjoy it.
  • Argument wins the situation but loses the person. So never argue with your loved ones; because the situation is not important than Your Loved Ones.
  • We don’t need to share the same opinions as others, but we need to be respectful.
 Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye. “

 I don’t know what my future holds, but I do know who holds my future. “

 What if planet earth is just Gods high school biology project? “


royal attitude status in english


You love me? Good! You hate? That's even better.

Trust no one because, no one deserve your trust. ”

 Excuse me. I found something under my shoes. Oh its your attitude. ”

 If you don’t like my attitude, quit talking to me. ”


 
 Rajputs look silent from outside, but they keep the storm inside. ”

Don’t mess with Rajput otherwise, you will mess with life. ”

It is not just attitude, its Rajputitude. ”

 I am better than your EX and I am better than your next. ”

 Be a girl with mind, a woman with attitude, and a lady with class. ”

 Better to be strong than pretty and useless. ”

Punjabi and Jatti attitude quotes :
I am strong because, I know my weakness. ”

Be selfish enough to have self love, self worth, and self respect. ”

Be the girl with not just beauty but also swag. ”


best status lines in english

My patience has limits, dont test me!

I am limited edition, you wont find me anywhere

I'm as cool as a cucumber and as hot as lava, I am a whole package.





whatsapp status love


Love me or hate me. I am still gonna shine. ”

it’s not my attitude, it’s the way I am. ”


I can be a choice, a priority, a reason but never an option. ”


 I am different but I am perfect. ”

My life, my rules. ”

 Control your B.P after watching my dp. ”

:
Nobody is too busy. It’s just a matter of priorities. ”

 Life is short – chat fast. ”

No time for fake and negative people. ”


 Life is a beautiful struggle. ”

Today is another chance to get better. ”

So much in life depends on your attitude. ”


 I didn’t ask to be special. It just naturally happened. ”

 Wear your own style. Don’t copy mine. ”

 Dare to dream and dream to become one


whatsapp status attitude

: ” If at first, you don’t succeed. Keep flushing.”

79: ” I don’t wanna go to heaven…none of my friends will be there! ”

English status about Life-go-heaven-friends-none

80: ” If you can’t convince her then confuse her. ”


short status for whatsapp

Losers always complain while champions train .”

I have attitude for those who force me to show them.

 I may look simple but i am ultra stylish. ”



whatsapp about in english attitude

  • I don’t Get “Over” things, I Get “Through” them. There’s a difference. It’s in the effort and result.
  • Some will take the road most travelled, Some will take the road less travelled. Me – I will create my own road
  • Every challenge creates an opportunity. It is up to you to decide what to do with it.
  • We can not control what others say or do to us, we can control how we react and let it affect our lives.
  • Trying to learn to say NO to people.
  • Fall in love. Visit both heaven and hell for the price of one.
  • Every new day is another chance to change something in your life, every new day is a chance to feel blessed for what you have.
  • Always Tell someone how you feel, because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye, but regret can last for a lifetime.


enjoy status in english

  • Behind this smile is everything you’ll never understand.
  • Let your smile change the world, never let the world change your smile.
  • Damages don’t get repaired by sorry, they get repaired by your behavior and efforts!! no need for sorry!! bear with it 🙂
  • All the help that I offer, the things that I do, I don’t exactly want them to be repaid, I just want them to be appreciated. Simple as that (:
  • You cannot change what has happened, you can only learn from it
  • It takes million brains to explain what love is, but only 2 hearts know..
  • Protect her like a daughter, love her like a wife, and respect her like your mother.


happy life status in english

  • Everything I know about morality and the obligations of men, I owe it to Cricket
  • Government should hike the taxes on Liquor to recover the debts, instead of Petrol and Diesel.
  • Math Rule: If it seems easy, you’re doing it wrong. ……
  • We are all in the same game just different levels. Dealing with the same hell just different devils.
  • There are two type of people in life :1. Who chase you 2. Whom you chase. But sometimes you should stop chasing people, wait and have a look at the one chasing you …


life status change

  • Don’t lose hope. When the SUN goes down, the STARS come up.
  • Girlfriend is the only creature on Earth who thinks ki uske Boyfriend pe ladkiyan marti hain 😀
  • Family is not only about blood relations. It is about who is willing to hold your hand when you need it the most..
  • The person who really loves u sees what a mess u can be, how moody u can get, how hard u are to handle. but still wants you in his life ❤

Comments